- to be aware and vocal about their own boundaries and sense of safety
- to know their boundaries and safety should always be respected
- to observe and respect other peoples boundaries and safety, ALL peoples
#safe people make safe spaces
I can’t wait to see this.
- Why Kim Kardashian?
- Why does Vanessa Williams have that weird fake accent?
- Who seriously cheats on Lance Gross with a less attractive person??
- ….WHY. KIM. KARDASHIAN.
One of the greatest roles
ever created by Western man
has been the role of :Negro.”
One of the greatest actors
to play the role has been
THOUGHT by Henry Dumas
Nicole Andrijevic & Tanya Schultz - Sweet, Sweet Galaxy (2011) - sugar, pigment, polystyrene, wax, modeling clay, paper, plastic, found objects, wire, beads, glitter, and sound
The same unique expression. 40 years time difference.
Julie Andrews you perfect human being
There’s a place I used to be. It was dark, cold and empty. Couldn’t come to terms with what it was cause I was blinded by my own fears and negative misfits. Something had to go, something had to give, something had to happen. I’m glad for where I’ve been. It’s made me who I am today. At the end of every tunnel is a shiny bright light. But to get to the light I had to let go, brace myself and accept every little bit of what God created me to be. No regrets at all, just lessons learned…
^ I can watch these, and feel my butt burning.
yay, another circuit to add to my routine! gotta get me a bikini booty! :)